Automatic searching and scheduling of personal information in DB
Stronger server access control
- Was Agent - Identification and security audit of users connecting to WAS
- Server Agent - Control access to console operations that bypass security servers
- WAC Agent - Audit of server operations through remote access, video-recording, command control
Extended support for diverse environments
- Supports operations in various cloud environments
- Various cloud DB support (AWS Aurora, RDS, Redshift, Dynamo,...)
- Various NoSQL DB support
Interworking with various solutions
- Provides API for linking various solutions (EMS, ITSM, SSO, etc.) of customers
- Strong security control through linkage with Orange
- Account management solution
Monitor and control database access history by logging 0% of load and 100% of audit data to the database.
No agent is required to be installed in the user and database,
and does not affect the existing work and network environment at all.
It controls in & out data 100%. Supports both installing and not installing of Agent in user’s PC.
Since this method can control tasks in SQL units,
applying it to internal developers or external workers will give you higher security.
It provides a software tap for cloud environment.
The software tap is a way of configuring an environment so that packets can be collected in a database consisting
of cloud computing types of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS types.
By interworking with Chakra Max and Orange, it blocks the use of illegal applications,
does not expose passwords to users, and controls file leaks.
This method allows you to control DB accounts, preventing multiple users from sharing one DB account.
It is also a way to prevent risks from potential vulnerabilities in illegal applications.
Amazon Web Service
IBM / Google / Naver / KT Cloud
Various server support
Windows Remote Desktop
Various database support
Microsoft SQL Server
SAP HANA Database